photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review

By Saturday, September 27, 2014 , , , ,





As a college student, I can't help but to resort to dry shampoos during my lazy days and wanting to save time for some mornings. So far, I have tried Etude House's and it was an awful experience to the point I would much rather wash my hair instead. Until after sometime, I heard so much raves about Batiste dry shampoos and their scent and colourful packaging.  

First thing first
it is unavailable in Malaysia (boo!)
I managed to grab these mini traveling ones when I was in Singapore. They have various sizes, scents and caters for certain needs - you will be spoilt for choice. 
So far, I have seen 5-6 types (they have way more in other countries).

Not knowing which to pick I went with the bestseller, Cherry.
I even picked Blush for its flowery packaging.


Cherry: With a fruity and cheeky fragrance
Blush: With a floral and flirty fragrance 

How to use :
Shake vigorously before use. Keep nozzle about 30cm from hair, spray into roots. Message through, brush and style. 

Price:
$3.90 for 50ml, $12.90 for 200ml

Verdict:
I didn't expect to get away with a dry shampoo, left alone blogging about it.
I put this test by walking under the sun to class, came back and my hair was still in tact. Not a single grease was shown. If you are going to choose between the 2, go for the cherry. No wonder it is a bestseller. If you would like to purchase them in Singapore, I purchased it at Watsons in Bugis Junction (it is available only in certain Watsons stores). I find it quite affordable, too. Nonetheless, I can't wait to restock these when I get the chance. 



Hope you have an amazing weekend! 

x, M

You Might Also Like

0 comments